Saturday, November 18, 2006

Kodaikanal - Travel & Trekking

Kodaikanal, The one spopt I always wanted to visit , I heard this place while I was a small child, known for a honeymoon spot ,however its more that than, the lovely hills, always cold climate,beautfull flowers,pine trees... , all makes the env filled with beauty, charm and romance.
I am sure, the wind blows there can tell a lots of love stories..... and the trees must have witnessed thousands of beautfull couples learning their first lessons of love........
---------------------------

Here is the team
Deepak(From left),OM, Chopker,Myself, Hari, Ganesh,Syed and Guru.All were ready to enjoy Kodai, however.... when the trekking discussed, Guru and Deepak bailed out.. they don't really looking fat and tired... are n't they???

A trip which was intended to enjoy the beauty turn to an adventure trip with lots of fun.. I will post this details soon along with the details of that forbidden trekking trail..

No comments: